Old December 2nd 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default information suppression by universities

Michael Coslo wrote:

My urine contains special compounds because of my consumption of
asparagus, chocolate and beer. This cause my urine to have special
properties that cause magnetic particles to increase their flux
concentration, giving increased power output, more brilliant lows and
Highs, and making for much less listening fatigue.
- 73 de Mike N3LI -

My gawd man! Finally, something which makes sense.

Say they hire you to disperse your urine beneath these antennas in
question, my gawd, ground conductivity, conductivity and factors would
off scale!

Let us see EZNEC take that into consideration!

ROFLOL!!!!

GOOD POST! wink

Regards,
JS