Old December 2nd 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,misc.transport.trucking
The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge is offline

Default Trucker antenna

Dave wrote:
"Douglas W Adair" wrote in message
I like them two at a time--co-phased. Is there any gain to be had that way
or am I just skin pipe dreaming at the petro?

the real gain in that arrangement is in the thickness of the sales man's
wallet.

They certainly look better just like dual stacks look better than a
single stack.