Old December 2nd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Lux Jim Lux is offline

Default information suppression by universities

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:03:30 -0500, Michael Coslo
wrote:

I will sell bottles of the miracle liquid for 1000 dollars per liter.
However, as everyone knows, ther eis nothing like freshness for the
important compounds, so for 25 thousand dollars plus air and food
expensies, I will come to visit and pee on your speakers......
- 73 de Mike N3LI -

Sorry, but a similar product has already been invented and been on the
market for about 5 years:
http://j-walk.com/other/wifispray/

The ladyfriend would probably buy the pink antennas. She just bought
a pink bicycle. In disgust, I bought her pink garden tools and a
stuffed pink pig. That might also explain why I'm spending the
evening posting useless usenet drivel, instead of engaging in
debauchery. Anyway, pink is the "in" color, so I guess it's ok:
http://images.google.com/images?q=pink+camouflage
http://images.google.com/images?q=pink+products

At one time I was labelled an "effet commie liberal pinko swine" (or
something like that), but that was long ago.

In the outdoor sporting equipment trades (aka huntin/shootin/fishin) the
phrase is "pink it and shrink it"..