Old December 1st 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
ml ml is offline

Default taylor tubes 6146b

In article ,
X rated Vermonter wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:00:55 -0500, ml wrote:

hi

was wondering if anyone had specific experience with the taylor
brand 6146b (NOT W)

Seems I can get alot of opinions googling around on the GE's but
not a word on the Taylor

thanks

According to this gentleman's paper, you cannot substitute 6146b for
other 6146 series tubes.

http://www.n6wk.com/kenwood/The_6146...of_Tubes-1.doc

If it were me, I would stick with GE tubes.

thanks for the tip , i agree but not sure why you mentioned that
thou

was't looking to substitute

was requesting info on the taylor brand of 6146b tubes