Old December 2nd 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

On Dec 1, 9:09*am, wrote:
Pong

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article , wrote:

SNIP

i thought you plonked people yhou didn'tlike....but yet you still read

and
aggarvate people.....and call names.

i think we found the stinkbomb in this newsgroup

Generally yes but this time I decided to see where it would go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

(OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

OK let's put this Ping-Pong Game back in the Box and call it a day.

cause nobody wins - not even the noise makers ~ RHF