Old August 24th 03, 02:04 PM
Chris

Default Crystal Oscillator for 3.560MHz?

This is my first visit to this newsgroup...I am a new MI3.

I would like to put together a very simple QRP CW transceiver. The schematic
I am using includes a 3.560MHz crystal oscillator.

Maplin's, Farnell etc. sell 3.579545MHz or 3.686400MHZ crystal oscillators
respectively and I am wodering will these do the job or should I be looking
for a 3.560MHz crstal? The circuit does have a 65pF trimmer capacitor for
tuning but I want to sure about the crystal before I order.

Thanks for your help.

Chris