Old December 2nd 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default information suppression by universities

John Smith wrote:

You know, in your particular case, I have been too nice ...

Nothing yet, has been a human creation which even comes close to
mimicking a very lowly virus ...

And yet, if you are so sure, why do you not have the courage of your
convictions to say, "Man cannot and never ever will create such a thing
as a lowly virus.

Your sentence leaves open the possibility that man might create such a
thing tomorrow, next week, some time.

You are an idiot, all your posts here have only described you sheer
idiot nature in exact detail ... you are loathsome, you are an absolute
idiot, you are something I pick off my shoe when walking my dog and not
paying adequate attention ...

And oddly enough, that doesn't bother me much, or at all. Everyone is an
idiot in someone's book.

I gave you references, I give you a reasoned post, even gave you a part
in agreement that there is a possibility that some being being created
it all.

Your response is that I am fecal matter on your shoe. I am the idiot.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -