Old December 2nd 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default NPR 2400+ "Public" Radio Stations Promoting Left-Wing'Liberal'Propaganda

none wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Well, Mr. Butt-inski, maybe you can provide 2 examples of NPR slanting
news reporting to promote a political position.

Rickmers, one only has to do a bit of critical listening over a few days, weeks,
or months, to determine that NPR is THE mouthpiece of the
Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.

Surely YOU can provide 2 examples...

The examples are there, just do a bit of critical listening. I know that that may be
difficult for the knuckle dragging, I'm a victim, toting crowd, but hey, give it a
try.