Old December 3rd 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default NPR 2400+ "Public" Radio Stations Promoting Left-Wing 'Liberal'Propaganda

In article ,
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

none wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Well, Mr. Butt-inski, maybe you can provide 2 examples of NPR
slanting news reporting to promote a political position.
Rickmers, one only has to do a bit of critical listening over a
few days, weeks, or months, to determine that NPR is THE
mouthpiece of the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.

Surely YOU can provide 2 examples...

The examples are there, just do a bit of critical listening. I know
that that may be difficult for the knuckle dragging, I'm a victim,
toting crowd, but hey, give it a try.

That's what I thought. You hear facts and they make the people you
like look bad so therefore the facts are biased.

My Dad, a John Bircher Minuteman uber-right winger only listened to
NPR news, because of its objectivity.

I have the same opinion as DxAce but it depends on the program. As far
as I'm concerned the programming runs from center left to far left.
That doesn't stop me from listening as it can be entertaining to hear
commentators twisting logic so as to not offend liberal left
sensitivities while maintaining the appearance of being unbiased.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California