Old December 3rd 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Robert E. Hall Robert E. Hall is offline

Default Missing turd

"Robert E. Hall" wrote in message news:...

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Dec 2, 2:39 pm, BoobleStubble wrote:

Personally, I'm glad he is gone. Anyone who posts as "D. Perter Maus"
must be a real snot-ball. Hey, D. Peter Maus- try posting as just
"Peter".

My favorite Maus memory is of Maus posting that I was being
unecessarily rude to Kevin Strom by calling Strom a Nazi or a child
molester for his pics of semi-nude young white girls on Strom's
personal web page. Strom was forced to give up his claims to the
leadership of the White supremacist National Alliance, later on, when
he started his prison sentence after his "Aryan" wife reported him for
kiddie porn on his home computer. But, Maus gets "civility" points for
defending Strom!

May Maus continue to rest in peace.

These days news group traded the likes of Peter with retards like Hall
Monitor.

And we've had four uyears of crap from the telaturd.....but who's
counting?