Old December 3rd 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default NPR 2400+ "Public" Radio Stations Promoting Left-Wing 'Liberal'Propaganda

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
none wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Well, Mr. Butt-inski, maybe you can provide 2 examples of NPR slanting
news reporting to promote a political position.
Rickmers, one only has to do a bit of critical listening over a few days, weeks,
or months, to determine that NPR is THE mouthpiece of the
Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.

Surely YOU can provide 2 examples...
The examples are there, just do a bit of critical listening. I know that that may be
difficult for the knuckle dragging, I'm a victim, toting crowd, but hey, give it a
try.

That's what I thought. You hear facts and they make the people you like
look bad so therefore the facts are biased.

My Dad, a John Bircher Minuteman uber-right winger only listened to NPR
news, because of its objectivity.
Your Dad was confused. His genes were passed on to you. You are confused as well.

Like you, he probably woke up every morning retarded too.

At least he could stay on subject, and when challenged could produce
more than a personal attack.

Rickmers, you are not worthy of anything more than a personal attack.

Shut up.