Old December 3rd 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default Top News

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Then, per your logic, all the formidable and well known AM DXers who
reported in the DX News issue I linked to are also liars?

No, 'tard boy, read it again. I stated that YOU are a known pathological
liar!

Note again that the bulletin proves about half the things you believe I am
lying about; it also shows that I was held in pretty high regard by the AM
DX cummunity.

You also should check out www.americanradiohistory.com for the most complete
online collection of White's Logs, Radex Magazines and Broadcasting
Yearbooks and single issues going back to 1937.