Old December 5th 08, 06:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
geek geek is offline

Default 6L6 substitute

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:24:37 +0000, Stev eH wrote:

Registered User wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:56:27 +0000, Stev eH
StevehkhhSDJvhvbjjxbvvbhnvbhzjdnxzvzhzdshbvnjzvnb vnvjbvbcjbvvvvnmxvzjhjzsdgfgsfghgjsghgsljhglhdjfgh fufgfhzysgfhczgugfvzlvufzvllgfzlyfyvlgbylvdfghvbly
wrote:

The sockets for the 807 are rare

The 807 uses a readily available 5 contact socket. The 1625 (12V
equivalent) uses a 7 contact socket which can be difficult to locate.

73 de n4jvp

I'm in the UK and haven't been able to find any at the local hamfests,
where can I get them from? Octal sockets are readily available over here.

Steve H

I have some. How many you need?

Cheers,

Gregg