Old December 5th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Robert E. Hall Robert E. Hall is offline

Default Tela-turdr has missing turd cells

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"Robert E. Hall"

These days news group traded the likes of Peter with retards like Hall
Monitor.

And we've had four uyears of crap from the telaturd.....but who's
counting?

He can spell!

You doing any DXing. I have the radios right here beside my arm and
don't think about turning them on half the time (I stop and turn the
radio
on).

Boy winter is here, it got down to 80f today but the cold air works
better for the radio waves. I may have to put a shirt on tonight if it
stays
this cold.

It's 845z and not a lot of radio on here right now. Got CRI on
15625
but "it ain't good"c23232. I'll check out others.

Got Guam church station playing Christian Rock & Roll on 15170.

Burr's Radio Shack - http://tinyurl.com/3wuscn

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Yeah but HallMonitor can watch hours of PeeWee and still post to Usenet.

And the turd reads every one!