Old December 5th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default information suppression by universities

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:55:55 -0800 (PST), Art Unwin
wrote:

I see no point in preventing
oversite by the public at large
from seeing how their taxes are being spent.

I wonder how long that sentiment would last if we demanded full
disclosure and retention of patent rights from those on the dole who
claim they are inventors?

* * * * T I L T !!!! * * * *

The question becomes: Are you willing to pay back your social
security to the taxpayers who support you?

Knowing how that answer will be evaded, avoided, denied, dismissed
(each or all with manufactured outrage suited to this Soap Opera), no,
you won't. As Perot used to say, "That dog don't hunt!"

As such, the status quo will be maintained and inventors on the dole
will keep their dignity and professors will keep their research.
Equilibrium! ;-)

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC