Old December 5th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
k3hvg k3hvg is offline

Default I.F.Transformers?

k3hvg wrote:
Richard Knoppow wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
Henry Kolesnik wrote:
Over the years I've gone thru several 4th editions but have never seen
any of its predecessors. I'll have to watchout for some.
I see the second and third editions at hamfests a lot. They are often
black and less than half the width of the 4th edition so you might not
see it unless you're looking for it.
--scott

I suspect people with the 4th edition just never sell them. What
I would love to find one day is the original Australian edition of the
4th. The American (RCA) edition was produced by photo-offset and some
of the charts leave something to be desired.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles

Guess I'm lucky.... I have an RCA version and the one from ... well,
let's see. It says typeset in Australia and published by Billings and
Sons Ltd. London. Is that the good one?

de K3HVG

Nope... that wasn't correct. It says Published by Amalgamated Wireless
Valve Co. of Australia but printed and bound by the folks at Billings
(London) and dated 1954. I guess that's how they did it?