Old December 6th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Here is an interesting question

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Dec 5, 9:39?pm, Telamon
wrote:

?I just got home from work. Anyone know what happened today?

The SCOTUS made no announcement, today, on whether they'd consider the
case. I believe they could also release an announcement on Monday. The
odds being expressed in the blogosphere are that the court may not
deem the issue important enough to respond at all. Rumors also
indicate that several justices are really upset that Clarence ("Uncle
Tom") Thomas forced them to even consider hearing the case.

In my opinion, this case (based on the claim that his former
stepfather from Indonesia renounced BO's U.S. citizenship during his
childhood), has far less merit than the preceding suit that he was not
born in the US, which has already been dismissed. The individual
filing the current suit can hardly be said to be a constitutional
purist, since he has already indicated that if the current suit is not
examined, he'll file another based off of Obama's receipt of foreign
funds during the campaign.

Well, heck that will go nowhere otherwise Clinton would never have been
elected.

It seems that some people just can't tolerate elections based off
either majority vote or Electoral College results. They kind of seem
like sad, pathetic, sore losers.

There are many of them around.

But, even if the suits succeed, Biden will be great compared to the
last eight years!

You think? Biden the "I'm smarter than you are" guy. Now "great" I can't
agree with but he would be a better choice than obama.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California