Old December 7th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
JB[_3_] JB[_3_] is offline

Default I.F.Transformers?

Hey JB
I assumed since the query was in this group it wouldn't be a FT-1000 and
not an AA5 because it has only one IF. It would be nice to know what
radio but anxious people making queries and get carried away and I'm
one..
Hank

I hear ya! Most of these discussions leave the tracks in a hurry and wind
up out in the cornfield.

We don't know if a bfo or product detector or regen or filters or a
converter stage involved. Everybody else seems to have thrown the book at
him.