Old December 6th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Telamon FAQ

On Dec 6, 12:59*pm, Mike wrote:
On Dec 6, 3:32 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

He is anyting but a troll. While his opinions and mine have differed
intensely at times, he is articulate and intelligent. He has a deep
engineering background, and has several of the finest DX machines known to
man: an R8B and a Ten Tec 340. Any of these qualify him for participation in
the discussions in this group.

While I will admit that Telamon can be a bit rude at times, I have to
agree with David. Over the long run, he strikes me as one of the more
valuable members of the group, even if I often disagree with him. He
seems infinitely more intelligent than some of the other regular
denizens of this group.

- The problem is when he gets caught up in the childish games in the
- group. You seem to be intent on provoking him into off-topic antics.
- Do everyone a favor and either post more shortwave or go away. Your
- choice...

MWB - Yes Rec.Radio.Shortwave can . . .
'awaken' the Child-With-In-You ~ RHF