Old December 8th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Lynn Lynn is offline

Default Millen items anyone?

"Theo" wrote in message
I am looking for the following items:-

Two Millen 64456 456kc Interstage I.F. Transformers
One Millen 64454 456kc I.F. Diode Transformer
One Millen 65456 456kc BFO Assembly

Any assistance would be gratefully accepted.

Theo,
Could they be "Miller" transformers?
They made lots of stuff like this....... but, sorry, I have none in
junk pile right now, but remember several new "Miller" items with
similar descriptions that I tossed last year. (can't be sure about
the part numbers, but the technical description matches)
Old Chief Lynn, W7LTQ