Old December 8th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) December 7

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I have a question: If for some reason Obama is unable to take the oath of
office, does that mean that Obiden, er, Biden would be sworn in as
President, or
would Pelosi take the reigns, er, reins until new elections take place?

Line of succession is Veep, then Speaker of the House. Believe that's how
Ford got to be Veep, IIRC, he was Speaker when Agnew resigned.

He never became Speaker.

I was fortunate enough to stand before his coffin and salute while he lay in his
Museum in Grand Rapids, MI before his funeral, and before he was finally laid to
rest along the banks of the Grand River, outside of the Museum, not so many
miles from here.