Old December 8th 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Millen items anyone?

In article ,
Theo wrote:
I am looking for the following items:-

Two Millen 64456 456kc Interstage I.F. Transformers
One Millen 64454 456kc I.F. Diode Transformer
One Millen 65456 456kc BFO Assembly

Any assistance would be gratefully accepted.

The two IF transformers should be easy to get because you can probably use
scrap ones out of old radios. Alternatively you can make your own:

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/.../IF_Can-1.html
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca/455KHz.html

They won't be exact equivalents to the Millens but they will work
reasonably well.

I'm not sure about the BFO coil offhand.
--scott