Old December 8th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default (OT) December 7

HenryJ wrote:

"As a rule"....but not always. I'm sure there was a certain amount of
paranoia following the attack on Pearl Harbour. The U.S. had just lost a
great deal of their western front defences leaving the entire coast pretty
much open to attack, at least I'm sure that was most or all of the reason
for interment of the Japanese. They didn't single out Polish, Irish,
Italians or any other group, just the Japanese.

Or Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker...