Old August 27th 03, 11:37 PM
JF

Hello,

I fail to see how the cosmetic side of things would stop you repairing
something - unless you're selling the items on afterwards.

"Bob" wrote in message
I enjoy fixing up transceivers that are 'beyond practical repair.' If you
have something that no longer works, that you will part with for a
reasonable price, please let me know.

I am interested in HF, VHF, and UHF transceivers of any age up to, say, 15
years old as long as they aren't messed up cosmetically and aren't missing
any important components. Kenwood, Alinco, and ICOM are brands of

interest,
for instance.

Recently I have solved some tough problems with radios and I feel that I

am
on a roll.

73, Bob K6DDX