Old December 8th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Ferrell John Ferrell is offline

Default Towers - lattice vs. tubular?

I just tried Firefox, I see what you mean. The advantage of using the
..mht file is that I have everything wrapped into one file. If I lose
my copy I can recover by simply download the file from the web site
and us it to update. I am using Word 2007 ( only use it if you have
to, I receive .docx files for newsletters!) and it is pretty easy to
put together a web page while thinking of other things. I have
trouble keeping things sorted out with more than one site in a web
space. One file for each subject works well for me.

The real clinker for an .mht one page in one file is that the source
is all included in the page which requires the user to download a lot
of stuff that is disregarded.

I will work on getting back to the mainstream.

Thanks for the heads up...
John Ferrell W8CCW

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:49:28 -0800, Anon bozo wrote:

Sorry for the inconvenience. I was looking for the easiest way out
when I went to the .MHT format. What browsers do not handle .MHT's?

Firefox. Probably #2 most popular browser.

I can go back to Front Page but it was a poor fit for me as well as a
budget breaker! It is paid for now though!

Isn't plain-ol' HTML sufficient?