Old December 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tree triming

When that divorced Bell South woman (Julie, www.devilfinder.com Julie
Emerick Bell South) used to live next door to me, she used my saw on a
stick (ten foot 1'' x 2''that I bought at a Home Depot store) to saw off
a tree limb in the back yard over there.Another time, Julie got too
chicken to use her electric chainsaw to cut off an extra high limb on a
tree over there.Her skinny twin sister (Jeri
www.cowboysnightmare.com) put on my big heavy safety belt and she
scampered up that tall aluminum extension ladder likety split and she
cut off that tree limb.
cuhuliin