Old December 8th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Robert E. Hall Robert E. Hall is offline

Default Here is an interesting question

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 4, 10:05 pm, Telamon
wrote:
"The Supreme Court plans to meet Friday to decide whether to hear
case
that could determine whether President-elect Barack Obama ever
becomes
the nation's president."

http://scholar.google.co.kr/news?hl=...&as_qdr=d&as_m
ind
=31&as_minm=10&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=11&ncl=1277504842 &scoring=d

What does this have to do with shortwave mook? Twit.

I don't know idiot. Why don't you tell me.

The Turd calls someone else an idiot?

Yes, you have been doing that a lot.

Oooh...Good comeback Pee Wee!

Your still a turd.

Back to the old standby again.

I always wondered how one would communicate with just one or two words.

With a turd, you can't complicate things too much......