Old December 8th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Obama says TOTAL Broadband

On Dec 8, 12:52*pm, "televz" wrote:

* Ah yes but we in this group are not among the truly poor, are we? * Give
your ass a shake Jack and take a drive through some of the poorer
neightbourhoods in your town. * Do you see kids with laptops sitting on
their porches, not likely. *They are probably there watching out for the
next drive by.
Hang out with a few of these mostly good people and if your lucky...POP,
you're eyes will open.
Do you really want everyone chained to the internet? * Come on down from
that cloud you evaluate from and touch the real world!

Ah, but if Obama did any thing, you'd still be complaining. Yes, I
think everyone can benefit from broadband access. I teach inner city
blacks at a technical college. Yes, I know that many of them DO want
broadband access. Many of them are doing their best to survive. Just
out of curiosity, how would you help the inner city poor? Give them
handguns? Train them for industrial line jobs that Republicans are
outsourcing to Malaysia? What's your big solution? Oh, I know...more
tax breaks for the wealthy, right?

Mike