Old December 8th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) : Let's All Play "Obama Says" - - - MWB "Obama Says" You AreTOTALLY 'Off-Topic' Again !

On Dec 8, 2:24*pm, RHF wrote:

(OT) : Let's All Play "Obama Says" :
MWB "Obama Says" You Are TOTALLY 'Off-Topic' Again !

now go broad band your self ~ RHF

1. You were off-topic for several months before the election. You
ignored every plea to stop your behavior.

2. I have been posting on-topic (or at least as much as you have!)

3. You are the biggest hypocrite in this newsgroup. If you don't like
my off-topic posts, you have my permission to block me, which was your
response to requests to be on-topic.

4. I did not start this thread, why am I the one you are lodging
complaints with?

I'm really reaching the breaking point with you, Roy. If you can't be
polite, at least shoot for consistency.

Are you really as stupid as you appear? I shudder to think of the size
of your "brainpan."

Mike
Louisville, KY