Old December 8th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default [PONG] : MWB - OK LET'S UNDERSTAND THE LIBERAL POSTING RULES -was-What Can We Do about RHF?

On Dec 8, 11:38*am, Mike wrote:

- I've grown tired of this loser.

(OT) : MWB - So Did I Start the Off-Topic SCOTUS Thread ?

- - - no, No. NO ! {mwb -hint- you did ;-}

First MWB - You Posted :
"SCOTUS Rejects Obama Citizenship Suit"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...38ed1327d767b8
* Saying Something Nice - It was 'nice' to see that
You Did Capitalize Each Word In The Subject Line )
* Saying Something Negative - You did not put an
"OT" at the Start of the Subject Line. ;-{
+ Plus in all reality it was an IN-YOUR-FACE Post
to start with : Which was 'designed' to get Replies
by Consevatives. - - - Fish-meet-Bait ;-}

Second RHF - My Reply as a Result of Your Post :
(OT) : MWB -tyvm- For Once Again Posting So Much
"Off-Topic" (OT) Liberal Democrat Political Propaganda [BS]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4ccf93e9c42e73

Dang Think About It MWB : You Would Never Had To
Read My Reply -IF- You Never Had Posted the Off-Topic
IN-YOUR-FACE Post to Start With - - - D'Oh !

MWB - OK LET'S UNDERSTAND THE LIBERAL POSTING RULES :

1 - MWB can Post Off-Topic Liberal Democrat Political
Propaganda [BS]

2 - But . . . No Conservative is Allowed to Reply -and-
MWB Will Blame the Repliers for Being Off-Topic
- - - HAaaa HAaaa HAaaa

- Any ideas of what we can do to get this moron out of here?

MWB - Yeah - Typical Liberal Tactic BAN {OutLaw-Restrict}
The Conservatives from : Speaking, Appearing and/or Existing
- - - Real Enlightened, Diverse and Tolerant

=PS= 'moron' You Know When You Are Winning An Argument
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* Loses their ability to think and get's emotional - - - rotfl ~ RHF

MWB - Never Felt the Need to Asked Anyone To Leave :
* Just Post On-Topic something to and Shortwave Related
* Keep the Ping-Pong Games {Flame Wars} to a minimum.
* Post under your own Sceen ID and not Steal someone
else's.