Old December 9th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ginu Ginu is offline

Default confusion about path loss calculation for zigbee

On Dec 9, 6:05 pm, Richard Clark wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:26:43 -0800 (PST), Ginu
wrote:

You're trolling in my threads and, for some odd reason, appear to feel
the need to belittle my work. If you can't add anything constructive,
please don't waste my time. I would appreciate it if you refrained
from posting in my threads in the future. Thank you.

Such a tender ego, and pride of ownership is the first clue to its
easy bruising. As for trolling, your contributions have that distinct
"under the bridge" flavor. Put a notch on your keyboard and move to
the next group. Talk about wasting time.

Omar, it takes very little effort to review your trail to see you have
one foot nailed to the floor and the other on a skate. You haven't
altered your question much in 5 months (with every appearance of not
having progressed one jot), offered your heart felt thanks to all
those who "helped" you, giving you pretty much the same leads you said
you would follow up on....

And we find you at the next street corner with your hat out for more
spare change.

Hard to imagine how with so many similar responses that you haven't
gotten it yet, and more amazing you might think that the problem is
not in the question.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Richard, again, you are adding nothing to the discussion. Please
refrain from posting in my threads from now on. Those in this thread
have given me significant information that may lead to the solution.
Something that I have not gotten previously. Thanks again and goodbye.