Old December 10th 08, 12:01 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
[email protected] saltyfishsauce@gmail.com is offline

Default REZKO Sings Happy Birthday to OBAMAO's Liberal Fascist Gov.BLAGOJEVICH

“I believe that the US Attorney acted now not only for the reasons he
specified in his press conference, but also in the expectation that
Obama might fire all U.S. Attorneys when he is inaugurated, like Bill
Clinton did. Obama would be poorly advised to replace U.S. Attorneys
who are conducting ongoing political corruption investigations.

“The cautionary tale here is that more government intervention in the
economy guarantees increased corruption. Obama’s plan to saturate
state and local governments with stimulus funds will empower corrupt
politicians and union bosses. Transactional politicians of the
Blagojevich ilk will be the big beneficiaries. As we have documented
in our newsletter Union Corruption Update, corrupt politicians and
corrupt union bosses have a symbiotic relationship.”

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com