Old December 10th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default Inferior Microsoft Products Threaten National Security-Obama Buys Into Big Lie

"Roland Latour" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 07:14:16 -0500, Bob Campbell wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Most supercomputers run Linux. Our government has a few
supercomputers.

Maybe 3 or 4. I'm sure they are all browsing the internet with Firefox
too, right?

http://www.top500.org/stats/list/32/osfam shows linux has 88%, windows
with just 1%

At least your thread title is correct. It IS a big lie that "Inferior
Microsoft Products Threaten National Security"!

That is correct, as secure systems in the DoD, NSA, CIA, etc., all use
Security-Enhanced linux, which is a product of NSA. Your tax dollars at
work.

Every DoD computer we have worked with over the past 8 years has had MS OS
in it (Win2K, XP). Some higher level stuff out there that runs UNIX, none
run LINUX in my experience.