Old December 10th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Great Debate of Opposing Political Half-Truths : Stick To

On Dec 10, 7:24*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message

.. .

I'm not as smart or as well educated as you are mike.

Well educated does not necessarily equate to smart as Lying Mike displays on
a daily basis.

MWB - Does Not Lie per se {per say} -however- MWB
does promote Liberal Lies "Left-Wing Political Half Truths".

MN Mike W - It is your Duty {Should You Accept It}
to promote the Other-Side's Political Half-of-the-Truth
by proving the Conservative Perspective and Opposing
Right-Wing Opinion.

Between "Big Mike" and 'little mike' the rest of Us can
get the Whole Picture and Better Understanding.

Can We Hear Both the Liberal and Conservative Opinion and Be Fair.

Can We Hear Both the Left and Right Perspective and Have Balance.

May Both of You's : Stick To Your Respective Facts and
'minimize' the Name-Calling {Personal Attacks} : In This
Great Debate of Opposing Political Half-Truths.

this is 'rhf' and i approve of this post ~ RHF
-net-nanny's-r-us-