Old December 11th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Harold E. Johnson Harold E. Johnson is offline

Default skin depth (eddy current/Foucault currentO)

And he's been at it for several years now. I plonked him well over a
year
ago. If everyone would stop paying him any attention and stop responding
to his BS, it wouldn't take him a month to go bother some other
newsgroup that would give him the audience he thinks he needs. We'd be
far better off for it. Art's a nut case. Face it and ignore him.

PLEASE!

W4ZCB

but its so much fun to drag new details of his amazing jumping
diamagnetic neutrinos out of him!

Mocking people like Art isn't my idea of fun.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

I agree wholeheartedly. Before Art, did you get your jollys pulling the
wings off flies? Or just tripping folks who were trying to get around on a
pair of crutches?

W4ZCB