Old December 10th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Think I know why MWB

On Dec 10, 5:18*pm, "Burr" wrote:
I think I know why MWB is all up in arms anytime something is said about
Obama.
MWB may be Black!

We'll see.

Burr

Well, gee, Burr, what does my skin color have to do with supporting
Obama? You know how I felt about Bush. More white people voted for
Obama than the total number of blacks that voted for him. If whites
hadn't voted for Obama he would have lost by a substantial margin.
Instead, he won by over 7 percentage points and an Electoral College
landslide. Blacks, alone, could not have produced those results!

But, hey, you could have the same problems with math that you do with
spelling...

What do the Philippinos think about Obama's big victory, Burr?