Old December 11th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default skin depth (eddy current/Foucault currentO)

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:58:14 -0800 (PST), Art Unwin
wrote:

I may
well be a nut case as you say and delusional
as others would say but for many years I have presented the same
problem
to this group which in itself provides vindication to my thinking.

Well, if this is a defense, at least it is rational (doesn't mean it
is logical, however).

Over the years I have pointed out to this group that an optimizer
program ( one of which is free on the web)

And one that Art will never divulge the name of - with his natural
inclination to suppress information. I could be wrong in that he
might be actually suborning the circulation of software pirated from
vendors. As his experience is limited to one package from the 1980s,
and that author has refused to market it anymore because of piracy, it
is rather hypocritical that Art suggest it can be freely obtained.

Art can immediately nullify this tarnished image of supporting
computer piracy by naming this so-called "free optimizer" - but I will
bet dollars to donuts that he would rather embrace this form of
illegality than utter that "free optimizer's" name.

will always discard the planar design in favor of a design that is in
equilibrium.

In fact it will NEVER discard any design for one that is inferior!

Now I am not a computer programer
sio I am not resposible for the programs that push aside planar
designs such as the Yagi,

A computer user is probably more dangerous than a computer programmer
when it comes to this erroneous usage.

I am just pointing out a fact.

Making a mistake is a fact. Publishing it as the tool's fault is
called coppin' a plea.

Now I am not willing to take the aproach of garbage in garbage out but
I am willing to investigate why and present my findings.

Another strange defense garroted by the fantasy of "findings."

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC