Old December 11th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
UncleFester UncleFester is offline

Default SHUTUP BRYANT!

"You're just another garden-variety racist. Say hello to Uncle Fester
and Hangster, OK?

L-O-S-E-R"
For an educator, Mr. Bryant, you use quite a bit of foul language! You've
even put racial slants on some of your replies to others. All saved!
Myself I am not a racist but I do not like homosexuals! Whether you are or
aren't one in not the issue here. Spamming and derogatory remarks can get
you into a ton of **** it if I decide to place you in the limelight.
I've already warned you about sending any more emails to my addy with the
threat that I would notify the faculty at you supposed institute. Seems to
have worked for now. It had better in the future as well.
Now, anymore snide remarks in this or any other newgroup regarding me or
anything I have or will say, will trigger that exact response. DO YOU
UNDERSTAND, Mr. Bryant. Your days of being a pismire with regards to me,
are over. You have been warned. NOT ONE REMARK!
Careful now

"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 10, 7:18?pm, "Hangman" wrote:
Man I hate to see you back in this group. ?You were a dickhead back then
and
you're still a dickhead. ?Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. ?Leave this group alone you idiot.

Oh, calm down. You're just upset at your lousy Nov 2 prediction, made
in this newsgroup:

"McCain will bust Mohammad's ass.
That's what is happening my brothers."

PS: I added OT before RHF ****es all over himself....