Old December 11th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republican,alt.news-media
[email protected] helmsman@noneofyourbusiness.net is offline

Default Shelby -- a turd?

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:31:43 -0500, Billy Burpelson
wrote:

It almost seems that Senator Shelby is still sore about losing the Civil
War and trying to get revenge on the North. :-)

I think the next time Alabama has a disaster, we the "taxpayers"
should not give them a nickle. He is trying to get a job or get money
from the forein car companies. He is nothing more than scum!