Old December 12th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

Burr,

How can you just lie like that? You know you're lying and you do it to
promote the "game" you and Steve choose to play. You are pathetic and
I've blocked you from my email. Keep your medical and weather reports
to yourself. I once thought that down deep inside you might be a
pretty OK guy. I know I was wrong now. America's better off if you
just stay in the Philippines. Go lift your weights, old man.

Please leave me alone and I won't bother you ever again. I don't need
to talk to people like you.

Even if you do respond, I won't. Your truly not worth wasting any time
with.

Adios!