Old December 12th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Trolling, trolling,

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Dec 11, 6:55?pm, "Burr" wrote:
Trolling, trolling, good old fashion tolling. Steve and the gang staying up
late, just to pick on some worthless POS.

Merry Christmas

A reason to get up this morning to see who said what!

Burr
The Wonderful

So all those friendly emails to me were clearly just BS, right, Burr?
Sometimes you can be a POS, too, pal. Hope you keep that blood
pressure under control! At least I'm providing you a reason to get up
in the morning!

Hurry, go call Steve and whisper those sweet-nothings to him...

Yeah, then Burr and his army of sock puppets through anonymous accounts
at open news servers will stab him in the back somehow.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California