Old December 12th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) =PONG= A.W.S. {Sock-Puppet} Ping-Pong "Flame" Game

On Dec 11, 7:14*pm, wrote:
On Dec 11, 2:31 pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:

"user" wrote in message

... RHF wrote:

RHF = Radio Hall of Fame???

Roy Humps Fenceposts

- The senile senior has been given a number of nicknames
- by various folks fed up with his obnoxious behavior and his
- destruction of rec.radio.shortwave group.
- Some I recall off hand a
- RETIRED HALFASSED FOOL
- RACIST HYPOCRITICAL FOOL
- RETARDED HALFASSED FOOL
- REPUGNANT HORSESASS ****HEAD
-
- There are have been others used that I can't recall at the moment.
-
- Perhaps we should have a group vote on which
- is most appropriate for the no life troll.

A.W.S. {Sock-Puppet},

My Favorites are "Retired Healthy and Free"©
and a 'really happy fella' - hey that's me ~ RHF