Old December 12th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default WGN parent company threatened by ObaMao's Liberal Fascist Gov.Blagojevich

MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
MNMikeW wrote:

You stated that the MSM being liberal is a myth. It is not. Nice try
though.
It is a total myth. The media is as fascist as the rest of this sorry
excuse for an empire in decline.
Liberal fascists that is.
There is no such thing as a liberal fascist. The words mean the
opposite of each other.
Whaddya mean, you're one.

I am a libertarian anarchist. I see no difference between "liberals" and
"conservatives". They both lack courage.

I saw first hand how brave you anacrchists are during the RNC.

???

Your TV has lobotomized you. There were no libertarian anarchists at
the RNC.