Old December 12th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- Your TV Has Lobotomized You

On Dec 12, 5:49*am, Dave wrote:
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
m...
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
. com...
MNMikeW wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
e.com...
MNMikeW wrote:

You stated that the MSM being liberal is a myth. It is not. Nice try
though.
It is a total myth. *The media is as fascist as the rest of this sorry
excuse for an empire in decline.
Liberal fascists that is.
There is no such thing as a liberal fascist. *The words mean the
opposite of each other.
Whaddya mean, you're one.
I am a libertarian anarchist. *I see no difference between "liberals" and
"conservatives". *They both lack courage.

I saw first hand how brave you anacrchists are during the RNC.

???

- Your TV has lobotomized you.
- There were no libertarian anarchists at the RNC.

(OT) : Dave -proclaims- Your TV Has Lobotomized You
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2254/...c5478d46f1.jpg

dave you are such a boob-without-a-tube ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boob_tube_(disambiguation)