Old December 12th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

On Dec 12, 12:42*pm, wrote:
Mike,

Don't let these people bother you. *Just ignor them. *There are many
of us who have appreciated your OT comments on this group.

Failing parents always want to blame the teachers. *The real problem,
as I am sure you know, starts at home. *Children are a reflection of
their parents, not their teachers. *I feel sorry for the children of
some of the people who post on this group.

Thank you for your advice, Gary. The students I teach generally are
not problems. Most of them are kids (well actually, about 20% are
adults returning for tech training) scraping together every penny they
can to attend a very expensive private technical career college. 85%
of them land tech jobs within six months of graduating. Almost 90% of
our students already hold a full-time job while attending college. We
don't emphasize classes in social sciences, physical education or
ROTC. We just teach hands-on work skills and how to land their dream
jobs. I'm proud to be associated with them.

Mike