Old December 13th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_5_] BDK[_5_] is offline

Default A Radio Disney Mystery

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:

More likely, it's just your not so great radio. How close to you is that
station?

It's ehhh, , , it's . . . . -in the neighboring town.

Investigating further, it doesn't seem to be the most popular station:
http://www.qsl.net/n0uih/IBOCMythsan...alogvsIBOC.htm
I suppose I should be glad I don't hear it on my dental fillings.

-----

Another semi-related question: what analog-tuner radios are there with
better tuning circuitry, that is not a boatanchor, and that will cover
all or most of the range in-between bands?
~

Analog, but not a boatanchor? Hmmm. Panasonic RF-2200?

Why do you want an analog rig?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?