Old December 13th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default Turning Young People On To Shortwave

On Dec 13, 4:53*am, dxAce wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Dec 12, 2:49 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
Just thought I'd mention a project that I'm a part of. Here, at the
college where I teach, we've purchased several old Hallicrafter S-38s
off of eBay for our beginning Electronic Engineering students to get
some hands-on experience with communication electronics. The
instructor in Engineering is a Tech class amateur operator and has
formed a little radio club.

Wow! Tech Class! Your Engineering instructor isn't smart enough to claim to have
an Extra Class ticket?

And here I thought that Louisville Technical Institute only hired those who had
to fake their credentials.

LMFAO

Now now Steve. Not to butt in here ;-) but I thought you and Michael
made up a while ago.

Perhaps, but he's since become obnoxious again.

Is this the same Michael....or Bryant something
like that from the epic saga of 01-02 here in this group?

Yes, that may indeed be the time frame, I'd have to check.

Just
curious. I may be interested in this Mike FWIW.- Hide quoted text -

Crap Steve. I posted and went to get a coffee and already seen a
response. I think that was the quickest to a post of mine. So it is
the infamous one Michael B.
Well FWIW for 99% of the time he never really messed with me. Yeah- I
thought it was someone else. Well hopefully you two can play nice in
09.....I know at least IMO it got a tad hairy in here back in the
day. ;-)