Old December 13th 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default Best Up to date Shortwave frequencies

On Dec 12, 1:25*am, wrote:
Welcome back to the group Justtis. As you can see rec.radio.shortwave
has deteriorated to the point where its utility as a shortwave
information forum is dubious at best. It has been destroyed by a
relatively small number of attention starved ego maniacs. With the
return of more individuals like you perhaps we can take rrs back from
the no life imbeciles.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club- Hide quoted text -

Pretty ironic you say that and then end your post signed the way you
do. shaking my head Pot-kettle-black maybe?