Old December 13th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BCBlazysusan BCBlazysusan is offline

Default Here Mike, you want to keep pushing

On Dec 11, 8:59*pm, "Burr" wrote:
Mike, lets call a spade a spade.

Many parents just like me sat at the dinning room table trying to figure out
how to pay to send their children to collage. I had six wonderful children 3
boys, 3 girls and I was single parent. Somehow got them educated.

Think of the parents who sent their children to the collage you were
teaching in and then found out you were holding POT parties and more then
likely Sex along with it with these children.

YOU broke the trust as/of a teacher and you can never be forgiven for that.