Old December 13th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dave[_18_] Dave[_18_] is offline

Default OT So Whats wrong with Blago Soliciting a Bribe ?

David wrote:
We should change the laws;
They're outdated.

This way, say some rich **** wants to buy a senate seat

get contracts for his family business
Import Illegal workers and have them work in Factories at sub Min wage

& maybe just stop paying Pension benefits to retired workers
And
Pocket the difference..

This is the way things are done in AmeriKKKa. Always have been.

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in
here.
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Renault: Oh. Thank you very much. Everybody out at once.

Renault is handed his gambling winnings by the croupier as he finishes
his pronouncements.